try to pump breast milk so i'm trying to dry up the breast milk.anyone have any tips .

trouble with pumping breast milk. one breast will pump but slowly and the other one almost not at all.yes i'm drinking alot of water.i been trying to pump for 3 day.this is my second child i never has this much trouble pumping with my frist son.i think i just going to try to dry them out.can someone give me some tips on how to do that.

wessica

Asked by wessica at 3:50 PM on Jul. 12, 2008 in Health

• just stop pumpin,breast feeding.it will dry up itself
    michmm03

Answer by michmm03 at 4:01 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• Take lots of motrin and don't pump when they get hard and hurt. It lasts roughly 3 days.
    Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 5:17 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• Put cold cabbage leaves in your bra...when I had my oldest 10 years ago...that's what they did and it worked....the coolness helps alot with pain
    love_my_boys

Answer by love_my_boys at 8:14 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• Only do it once a day or cut it back ever so often until you quit permanetly.
    I would only breast feed at nite and in the morning so I was not full. And by the time I had to quit It was not as hard. Good luck
    080583heather

Answer by 080583heather at 11:31 PM on Jul. 12, 2008