Why no nap Bottle lately?

My 9 month old schedule is wake up at 7 or 7:15am and drink a 8 or 9oz bottle then go and eat solids around 7:30am. Then his morning nap is at 9 or 9:15 depending on what time he wakes up in the morning, and he will then sleep until 10:30am. Lunch time is around 11:30am and i make him his 3rd stage baby food jar and give him a handful of cheerios which half end up on the floor. Snack time is then around 12:30pm for him and his older brother and his brothers friend. Which my 9month old will eat just some yogurt melts which usually he gets 4 or 5 in his mouth and the rest end up on the floor. Nap time is at 1pm for everyone so i warm up his usual 8oz of formula and rock him and he normally drinks it all and goes to bed right after which usually for him is about 1:15pm and he then wakes up around 3:30pm then if he drinks his bottle.
the last two days nothing has changed in his schedule and now he wont' take his nap bottle which he doesn't take a good nap, which means he again takes a nap around 3:30 instead of taking his normal nap. What the heck happend, he is using the same bottle and today i bought just a nap time bottle instead since one of his bottles is missing a part and i can't find it so i got him a new one which is a cheaper one. I tried that today and he wouldn't take it so i gave him his other one back and he still wouldn't take it. I know he is teething and his top two are very close on coming to break the skin. He is not sick, he has been on his schedule ever since birth, i don't get it. Could it be his teeth but then why can he suck his thumb and not his bottle.
Someone help me figure it out, it has been two days with out his normal nap and his not drinking his nap time bottle and is crabby an hr later after he woke up but won't go down for just an evening nap.

2boysyahoo.com

Asked by 2boysyahoo.com at 2:21 PM on Jun. 23, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Around 9 months, they go thru a spurt which could affect sleep habits along with eating habits. Maybe this is the one that it is happening with. Just be thankful that he isn't doing it at night.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:25 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• I would quit giving him a bottle at ALL before bed. Now is the time.
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 2:39 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• He has a bed time bottle and a nap time bottle that's the only time he gets it, and has been since he started sleeping through the night.
    2boysyahoo.com

Comment by 2boysyahoo.com (original poster) at 2:44 PM on Jun. 23, 2011