Damn can he show me some kind of sympathy?

This has been the worst day ever! I have a headache out this world and sh has been an ass all week long. He expect me to be his wife, assistant, mother and everything else. I went to check on my mom and while there we got a phone call saying that my godmother just passed away. After making sure my mom was okay I went back home to get in touch with my godbrother on facebook(he is stationed in Alaska). Dh asked me what was wrong(him and ds was taking a nap) I told him that my godmother just died. He said oh ok and rolled over and went back to sleep. WTF? Now I am sitting here and him and ds is making up so much noise I can't even think. I would take a walk but the weather is now bad and if I try to go into a separate room one of them is bound to find me and asked me do something. I feel like crying right now!

babygirl0782

Asked by babygirl0782 at 2:28 PM on Jun. 23, 2011 in Relationships

• Go have your cry. Seriously. Men are stupid, thanks to that Y Chromosome Defect. Female tears often defeat them.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:31 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Then cry! He might not understand (not an excuse) Tell him exactly what you need now during this. It is new to him and new to you. Communicate your needs. If he can't give to you, tell him you need to be alone with your feelings.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 2:33 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• So sorry for your loss and that he made you feel that way hun. Do you think its possible he didn't understand what you said, since he was in the middle of a nap?
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 2:32 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Go take a hot bath and cry.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 2:33 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• I am so sorry for your loss. Have a good cry.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 8:50 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Take your car and leave. Simply get up and leave, go sit in the park and cry in your car.
    BeachyBabe

Answer by BeachyBabe at 2:36 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Go find someplace quiet and cry. Bathroom, car, fitting room at walmart. ok maybe not walmart, but you get the idea.
    onix

Answer by onix at 3:42 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Im sorry for your loss hon, I agree completely with onix. Go away for a few hours and get some you time. Good Luck hon!
    kgrine

Answer by kgrine at 7:29 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• I am so sorry. I would wake my husband up, tell him to take your ds and give you some alone time.
    zoomomto3

Answer by zoomomto3 at 8:27 PM on Jun. 23, 2011