Whats your style? adult content

when you are giving oral do you use some special tricks? Do you twist around like a corkscrew etc? What do you do that really gets him going? I use the corkscrew technique and it must be awesome lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:32 PM on Jun. 23, 2011 in Relationships

• I switch it up a little everytime..♥
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 2:32 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• I swirl my tongue a LOT and don't worry about any suction. Once he gets going, I will go down all the way and pump up and down (with my mouth) only an inch so his head stays in the back of my throat and it clamps on him rather than my lips or tongue.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:36 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• I tried this thing with my husband...I grabbed the base of his penis, and put my mouth on the head, and jerked him and gave him a bj at the same time...he said it was amazing...

Its always different every time though.
    monstersmommy20

Answer by monstersmommy20 at 2:50 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• He loves it when I'm sucking him really hard and jerking my hand up and down at the base.
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 4:07 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• I use Nuki lotion- butterscotch flavor, it warms when you blow on it, so all you have to do is breathe on it to get him going! Then when you lick it, it's sweet and warm on your tongue, and makes your mouth water so it's all slippery and lubricated! Lock Jaw prevention in a bottle!! And let's face it, the flavor helps. He's not shooting chocolate, girls, am I right?
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:34 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• i would walk out in the livingroom naked?
    taratennant60

Answer by taratennant60 at 7:31 AM on Jun. 24, 2011