Creative ideas for pirate themed party

Sons 4th bday & doing it in pirates! I have lots of great craty ideas & recipes but, i would like to know other peoples ideas! also I am on a tight budget!

jennifer_oakley

Asked by jennifer_oakley at 2:38 PM on Jun. 23, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Make a treasure map and have the kids look for the goody bags. Let them decorate their own eyepatches.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 2:44 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• good idea. thank you & what shuld i use for the eyepatches fabric or can you buy sheap, plain plastic patches? I never thought about decorating them! i am going to make maps out of brown paper bags from kroger on black side draw the map & burn edges & holes in it with matches they look awesome.
    jennifer_oakley

Comment by jennifer_oakley (original poster) at 3:00 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Google it and add LESSON PLAN to find out what teachers do. They have to make it cheap.
    Anonymous