I know im not alone in this

I just found out im pregnant again and this wasnt plan last 2 times i got pregnant i needed to take clomid and this time it just happened im scared cause this wasnt the time for another baby but its a blessing i know and im happy about it but i just need some help till we can get back on our feet

we are going through a hard time in our lifes right now and with money right now cause my hubby lost his job last month and been looking but no luck on it yet but he still looking we both or in school im done with school next year hes done in 2013

i do know this was meant to happened cause every child is a blessing and this one is a blessing too

sorry if im not making sense im just crying as im typing this

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:41 PM on Jun. 23, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I also had to try so hard to have my second. Then, surprise! He is #3!! I was upset a little at first, but that kid is amazing. He is 5 now and I can't imagine life without him. He's a fire ball that one. Good luck, things will turn around!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:48 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• blowing kissesTry to be happy and hope for the best! You are in my prayers and yes everything happens for a reason. Maybe things will get much better for you by the time the baby gets here. Go for help where you can.

Anonymous

• hugsI believe that God doesnt give us anything we cant handle. There are resources to help you with the things that you need in order to have a healthy baby and things will work out. You will look back on this and wonder how you ever were here one day! 

Anonymous

• lots of hugs to yall girl! our second one here wasnt planned either but hes coming anyway, my husband had just moved from another state and only had a parttime job, and i had lost my job, but just blieve and keep faith. We prayed and looked for everyway ot help. I found a website craigslist where some people will either sell used baby stuff cheap, or give it away for free. we have been blessed twice now from that website-some one gave us bottles{unused,brand new! with liners!!!} another person gave us a changing table and 5 garbage bag of baby clothes{ both was in WONDERFUL condition!!!} all of it was free! so there are ways to help yall out please dont give up or be distressed, they are blessings and there are ways to get what your lil one will need:) good luck
    bamamommy2009

Answer by bamamommy2009 at 3:14 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• I have no advice for u......but will offer u my thoughts prayers...and ((((HUGSS)))
    msmamakatie

Answer by msmamakatie at 4:19 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Thank you all for you thoughts and prayers and i do know things will get better my hubby went to go apply at this job today and they are going to be calling him in tomorrow for a interview so i do know things will work out just kinda scary right now cause its hard with our daughter now on getting what she needs and then finding out im pregnant again
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:44 PM on Jun. 23, 2011