Have you ever...

wondered where your next meal was coming from? I can't count the number of times growing up we didn't know what we were going to eat the next day or even the next week. Or I remember having nothing in the house but beans that we boiled and put salt pepper in then mashed them and that's what we would eat for days and weeks at a time. I'm so glad not to be in that situation now. What about you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:57 PM on Jun. 23, 2011 in Money & Work

• Actually this past week.. I was FREAKING!! I had my bills due in the same day and they equaled my check exactly! Thank God my ex loaned me some money! Whew! This week and the weeks to come will be better.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 2:59 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• I was homeless at one point living in a bus. I ate dollar store meals. Luckily I wasnt in that position for very long. Now, money is tight, but we always have food.
    MaKettle87

Answer by MaKettle87 at 3:01 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• i wouldnt be able to buy alot of food so probaly wouldnt be eating very healthy! I get foodstamps & they are like sent from god. i only work part time with 2 kids so i am definatly thankful for them!!
    jennifer_oakley

Answer by jennifer_oakley at 3:13 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• I was sooooo there. I have never been able to qualify for food stamps even when we were homeless. I will never go back which is why even though my husband can fully support us, I still work from home.
    ZanderandBella

Answer by ZanderandBella at 4:49 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• No. And I am so grateful for that. It breaks my heart to hear that others live that way.
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 8:45 PM on Jun. 23, 2011