Quit Trying

Did any of you find that once you quit calculating your ovulation and quit taking ovulation test and quit worrying when to have sex and what position did you find that you got pregnant once you quit putting so much pressure on it and just starting having sex to have sex again?

zimmtobe

Asked by zimmtobe at 6:00 PM on Dec. 13, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Yes but now that im preggo im afraid im gonna lose it.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 6:05 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• I didnt, but my oldest sister did. she went to the dr. to find out what was going and why she couldnt get pg. when she went back 3 weeks later to do some follow up tests she found out she was pg. the dr. said that it was most likely all the stress from trying so hard... when she was waiting to back to go back to the dr. she wasnt really worrying about getting pg... and it happened.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 6:09 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Once I decided that I wanted, for career reasons to wait a while longer (though we didn't use BC and I still took an OPK) because it would have been the more sensible route I got a BFP. Sometimes it just happens that way.
    PROGENITOR

Answer by PROGENITOR at 8:18 PM on Dec. 13, 2008