Does your husband or SO treat you like you are the only girl in the world?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:12 PM on Jun. 23, 2011 in Relationships

• yup! He's the best husband ever :D
    danichaos

Answer by danichaos at 3:17 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• No. That would drive me nuts. I wouldn't trust a man like that. I'd think he treats all women like that when I'm not around which wouldn't make me feel special at all.
    Anonymous

• Nope thank GOD! lol. Like the PP, that would drive me nuts. I'm the most important woman in his life, but we are married NOT dead lol
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 3:34 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Yes and no. Meaning he doesn't act inappropriately around other women and will be friendly with other women. I know he loves me and I'm the only one he wants to be married to.
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 3:58 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Yes. He has a lot of female friends, but he only has eyes for me. In all the years we've been together, I've never once caught him looking at another woman. I love that he only looks at me - that he finds me that desirable and sexy that he doesn't need to look at anyone else.

Answer by missanc at 4:37 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• In many ways, yes he treats me like I'm the only woman in the world.

I think the best way for me to state this in regards to my husband is this...........

He treats me like I'm the only woman in the world for HIM..

pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 5:57 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Absolutely! In fact....he tells me just that about every other day after nearly 11 years of being together/married. I love it! That's just what I expected my marriage to be like and it is. I love my DH....he's a very awesome man in too many ways to count!!
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 6:23 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Do we really have do dissect every question now? WTH? Only girl in the world, only woman in the world....i think her question just meant simply....does your husband/so treat you like crap or does he treat you like you're the only girl in the world? such bs..
    Anonymous