I recently found out i have pcos .and thats why i have been haveing troble getting pregnant. so my doc perscrimed me clomid the fertility drug she said they will give me a progesterian shot to induce a period then she will tell me when to take the clomid... how many of you have taken clomid and how many have ended up with twins????

IAmWyattsMommy

Asked by IAmWyattsMommy at 3:19 PM on Jun. 23, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• i told clomid with my first baby i got pregnant on the second cycle 100mg days 5-9 only 1 baby
    good luck

there r side effects hot flashs and i would cry over crazy stuff lol
    keithamy06

Answer by keithamy06 at 3:36 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• I am on my 2nd month of Clomid and in 2ww right now. I know that I released 2 eggs this round so I'm excited for the end result. I know a few people that have released 2 and didn't get pregnant on that cycle...so it is hit or miss. My OB says the chances are very minimal of actually getting twins.
    gump

Answer by gump at 3:56 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• I used Clomid with both of my pregnancies and only one baby came out each time. I know that during both times 2 eggs were released but only one was fertilized. Also, my fertility doctor told me that there is only a 7% chance of twins on Clomid. Good luck
    Wendums71

Answer by Wendums71 at 4:16 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• If I am not mistaken, twins happen more frequently with in-vitro, not clomid. There is probably a chance, but not a big one.
    Anonymous