Twice in one week Im asking for prayers!

I posted earlier in the week this:

Please pray for my MIL!
As most of you know im not a praying person but..............We will find out next thursday if she has colon cancer.......I lost my mother almost 13 years ago to cancer and now Im haveing to watch my husband face the same thing I had to go thru so please pray for our whole family!

Now Im also asking for prayers for my step mother who had a massive stroke tuesday and has coutned to go down hill and is expeted to be on life suporrt by tonight!

For those who do not pray as my self good vibes are also very welcome im not sure how much more my family can handle!

myboysRmyhero

Asked by myboysRmyhero at 3:32 PM on Jun. 23, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• Im sorry to hear your family has gone through so much. I will certainly keep your family in my prayers. I hope that you see some great miracles in this season and its not heartache.
    MommaB30

Answer by MommaB30 at 3:34 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Praying for you!
    babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 3:51 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• God bless you and your mil((hugs))
    momthruivf

Answer by momthruivf at 3:56 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• The only thing I can do hun is tell you I will think of the family during this hard time and hope acceptance and understand comes your way. It is never fair when these things happen and it is unfortunate. I hope you find peace
    jujubean1979200

Answer by jujubean1979200 at 6:03 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• praying for you and your family
    SweetPea726

Answer by SweetPea726 at 1:19 AM on Jun. 25, 2011