Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice from military mom's/wives please!!

A very good friend of mine got beat up with a tire iron last night. He was profusely bleeding from his face. His gf's room mate's bf is the one that did it and when my friends gf tried to stop the beating, the guy went after her with the tire iron too. Luckily, she didn't actually get hit, but he tried to hit her. My friend is in the Army National Guard and he was afraid to go to the ER as he doesn't yet have insurance. He did nothing wrong. The guy had asked him to move his car and waited a whole 30 seconds then went after him in the face! My friend had drill this weekend and his gf called me terrified for him b/c of his injuries. Would the Guard see his injuries and give him medical attention?? The police gave my friend a ticket for disorderly conduct! The guy that beat him didn't get a thing!!


Asked by Babylove76 at 6:18 PM on Dec. 13, 2008 in Relationships

Level 21 (10,227 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (1)
  • go to the police. of course they will give him medical attention. if he has an ID he should be okay at the ER. you said he's in the army national guard, so he should have an ID. right? thats all he needs. his social security is his insurance number.

    Answer by kiliki_malie at 6:48 PM on Dec. 13, 2008