Personal question adult content

ok so i am 24 wks,and rather round at this point. when my husband and i are trying to get some special time together { and im lucky enough to be in the mood these days lol} it is hard for me to really enjoy him bc if i am on top i cant really do a whole lot without it feeling like i am pulling a tummy muscle, and if we try doing so from behind then i really feel more like a cow trying to keep that extra weight in the middle from being thrown around and hurting more.... so my question is ladies do you have any suggestion on positions that wouldnt be pressing so much on the ball in my tummy{lol} or trying to throw baby weight around?

bamamommy2009

Asked by bamamommy2009 at 3:47 PM on Jun. 23, 2011 in Pregnancy

• try on your side that how we do it alot with my first pregnancy and now on this pregnancy
    keithamy06

Answer by keithamy06 at 3:51 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• yea the side is a good one. but its never realy uncomfortable for me with my daughter or this one so far. we did it how ever lol
    alw06tchs

Answer by alw06tchs at 4:01 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• yup if possible try on ur side was comfortable for me....I will do it on my back as well with him holding up my legs.
    msmamakatie

Answer by msmamakatie at 4:01 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• On my side was our standard. He could be on top if I was propped up a little, or pretty much any direction if your bottom is toward the end of the bed.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 4:11 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• side like the other mommas suggested :]
    pipsqueak01

Answer by pipsqueak01 at 5:08 PM on Jun. 23, 2011