Bleeding after sex. adult content

I am not due til the 1st for my period. My hubby and I had sex lastnight and this morning I had bright red bleeding a light bright red. No cramps or anything. Anyone have this happen?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:00 PM on Jun. 23, 2011 in Health

• I have but...it was the onset of my period...the cramps and all came about 1/2day later on. It was like..the sex started my period which was on it's way anyway.
    However, if he was a little too rough, that can also cause a little bleeding and that's not good.
    I went to the site above posted and it rec seeing physician. If you didn't start your period early...and bleeding still there, call your doctor!!
    GL!!
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 4:55 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• How rough was the sex? Were you properly lubricated? Was he using his fingers, and possibly had a jagged fingernail?
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:24 AM on Jun. 24, 2011