What is going on with my body?

So I am now 8 days late on my period and have had two negative pregnancy tests. I dont know what is going on with my body I have the same pregnancy symptoms I had when I found out I was pregnant with my son I was only two days late when I got that positive test. But im tired a lot low back ache sore breasts and in the last two weeks I have noticed that my clothes all the sudden are very tight and uncomfortable this was not the case in early june late may and my eating and excercise hasnt changed in that short amount of time. I dont know whats going on am I pregnant if im not what the heck is wrong with me..I have to wait until at least next week to even be seen by my doctor which sucks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:34 PM on Jun. 23, 2011 in Health

• bump
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:38 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• But these are common symptoms before a period too, all of them. Sore breasts, low back ache, tiredness, lethargy, water weight gain over a period make clothes fit tighter and an uncomfortable feeling generally. If it were me...and I had two negative pregnancy tests...I would think that my body is OFF somehow and possibly nerves or tension or something is causing my period to be late. It's good you made an appt......in the meantime, you may actually start your period. It's either that or try a different brand preg test?? IDK , that's the best I can guess. I'm sorry you're having to 'wonder & worry' about it though. That's a drag.
    :-)
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 4:46 PM on Jun. 23, 2011