Beiber Stinker? (Updated w/ Photo) adult content

Have any of you seen the new Justin Beiber fragrance bottle? I thought they were joking when they said it looked like a woman's hoo-ha, but it kind of does. I'm not really big on perfumes, I only have two that I use regularly. Once I got over the initial shock of the bottle I think it's kind of pretty. Yes, I would keep it (if gifted to me, I don't think I would actually buy it) just because it does look like a hoo-ha and I might actually enjoy have it on my dresser as a shrine to my lady parts(becasue they are so darn amazing).

Notice I'm not even going to comment on the fact that a teenage boy developed a scent for "women". Just stating an observation about the bottle.

LadybugTash

Asked by LadybugTash at 4:40 PM on Jun. 23, 2011 in Just for Fun

• LOL Justin Beiber has a women's perfume?! That's great!
    Ludvik_Smith

Answer by Ludvik_Smith at 4:41 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• People tend to buy things that look subtly like vaginas. it's subliminal, they don't realize it. Everything sells better if it resembles a woman in any way. Coke changed the shape of their bottles to look like a woman's figure and their sales jumped because of it. Muscle cars are shapely like women... it's just something humans do.

Interesting... I think the bottle is pretty :) But then, I think vaginas are pretty too lol.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 4:57 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• I have not seen it. I have no desire to buy it, but now I want to see the bottle. LOL
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 4:40 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• i am gonna have to check this out. i am so out of the loop and i have girls that are obsessed with justin beiber LOL
    momand4kids

Answer by momand4kids at 4:42 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Yeah, I guess the bottle does look a little bit like lady parts, lol. Personally, though, I think the decision to do a perfume for girls/women is brilliant - they are his biggest fans after all!
    katiemomNY

Answer by katiemomNY at 4:44 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• hmm i really don't think so I thin people look to much into things here's a link fore those who haven't seen it CLICK HERE

kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 4:46 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• It does! Thanks for posting the pic.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 5:16 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• I don't think it looks like that.
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 5:51 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• I can't even stand the guy, but come on now, it's a rose. That's all.
    wenona_mandy

Answer by wenona_mandy at 6:26 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Smart kid coming out with a fragrance for girls/women he's gonna have all those little girl fans wanting it & buying it more money for him lol.
    VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 7:06 PM on Jun. 23, 2011