Should I tell her that her boyfriend has a child on the way?

I guess I need to take you guys back to when this all started. My best friend(Mary)(relationship is kind of strain) has a boyfriend that I hate! When he couples night(first time meeting him) and he made passes at me and our other best friend(jackie). We told her this and she just brushed it off by syaing he was drunk. A couple of years ago we had a girls night out and our other bestfriend(Jackie) and I went to the store so she could get some cigarettes. While there we ran into Mary boyfriend and his date. Yes he was cheating on her. We hurried up and went back to the bar and told Mary. She left and confronted him. The next day we asked her how things went she said that he said that we was lying and we just wanted him. So me and Jackie just left it alone. These past 2yrs we found out he has been lying to her the whole time. He lied and said that his son was his nephew(Mary just found this out a few months ago). He said that his first born died(was lying that she found out the beginning of the year) She also found out that he was living with the mother of his kids. Yep he has 4 other kids by someone else and the last one is a couple week apart from Mary's baby. With all these lies she is still with him today. We have another friend(Laura) that told Mary that he was living with his other girlfriend and that he did have a job(he told Mary he didn't). Mary jumped on Laura for telling her this and said that everything is a lie. Mary and this man has been talking about getting married lately(Don't believe it for a second) Laura just called me and told me that the other "baby momma" is pregnant again. Should I tell Mary or just keep my mouth shut? Even though we are not that close anymore I still consider her as a sister, but this guy have driven a wedge between us. This should be on the Jerry Springer show. I am scared that if I tell her that she will not believe me. But I don't want it to get out and she find out that I knew about it all along. Please help me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:43 PM on Jun. 23, 2011 in Relationships

• I would tell her. Pookiekins34 is right, how much more damage can that do now? It seems like she's just going to have to learn the hard way that her boyfriend is a piece of crap. The best thing you can do is just be there for her when he screws her over.
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 4:53 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Wow! Mary needs to open her eyes!! Unfortunately you can't open them for her, just keep trying to be a good/supportive friend. This is a tough one!
    Ludvik_Smith

Answer by Ludvik_Smith at 4:47 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• give her his address n let her figure it out.. im sorry but shes being fuck DUMB if my friends kept saying the same thing over n over i would def believe em THER HER FRIENDS!!! WTH and what a fuckn douch this guy is!!!

kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 4:51 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• I agree TELL HER even if she does not believe you...
    momand4kids

Answer by momand4kids at 4:55 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Tell her. What could it hurt? He has already done some major damage to your friendship.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 4:46 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• You should be truthful. She is your best friend. You can work through the details later.
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 6:03 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• I don't think it will matter your friend is so needy and depends on that relationship. I'm sorry but your friend is a retard I would never chose a guy over my friends
    CEWarsop

Answer by CEWarsop at 7:00 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Personally I wouldnt tell her because she is obviously not going to believe you she is blinded by this man, so just let her find out the hard way & if she finds out you knew & asks you why you didnt tell her just say "I didnt tell you because I knew you weret going to believe me, you didnt believe what any of your friends have told you you would get mad when we would tell you something, so I just rather have kept my mouth shut".
    VanillaBlondie8

Answer by VanillaBlondie8 at 8:05 PM on Jun. 23, 2011