• In the Spotlight:

Has anyone used the insanity workout?

I really want to try it but i would like some thoughts on this workout whether u have used it or not. thank u ladies!

claryvelS

Asked by claryvelS at 5:00 PM on Jun. 23, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• I have never used it personally although i have a friend that has used it. She told me that it kicks your butt and you need to be in shape before you start is. She start using it after she had been dieting and working out for a while and she said it still kicker her butt. hope this helps and good luck!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 5:09 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• I am a Beachbody coach and I have done it. When I did it, I started at 130 and when I finished I was 118 lbs and had lost an additional 2" off my body. It is HARDCORE cardio. If you have knee or back issues I would not suggest Insanity at all. If you want any information about it pm me.
    mcginnisc

Answer by mcginnisc at 5:58 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Yes, I'm also a coach, just recently finished with 15 pounds gone and 29 inches lost. I'm now doing ChaLEAN Extreme! My youtube channel has a few videos showing me working out to insanity and some reviews about. Just search FitWithMelissa on you tube to watch.

I'm a chubby gal still on my weight loss journey, so if I can do Insanity, just about anyone (without a medical reason stopping them) can do it.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 7:26 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• thank you so much ladies!!
    claryvelS

Comment by claryvelS (original poster) at 7:33 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• It is hell! You have to be extremely motivated
    ZanderandBella

Answer by ZanderandBella at 8:28 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Get in good shape first and then try Insanity. I love Turbofire. Try a cycle of Turbo and then do Insanity
    courtcaton

Answer by courtcaton at 10:39 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• I would start with p90x before doing insanity...
    H.I.S.

Answer by H.I.S. at 2:11 AM on Jun. 25, 2011