Do you think Casey Anthony Mom is lying to save her daughter??

H-Tina

Asked by H-Tina at 5:01 PM on Jun. 23, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Yeah but you gotta remember, this is her child too. What would you do if you were in a situation where your daughter could possibly get the death penalty for murdering your grand child. THis has got to be a complete mind fuck for her. I'm not saying it's right for her to lie just to save her daughter because I think Casey Anthony deserves to fry! But just try to imagine if this were your child. It'd be a shitty situation.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 5:03 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• If she did, she's just as guilty as her daughter. That baby deserves justice.
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 5:06 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• The only one I care about is that poor baby who is gone. I look at her and I could cry. There are so many people in this world today who would love to be called mommy and daddy. I say shame on all of them. I hope that this sweet angel is at peace.
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 5:10 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• YES! i was pissed today when she got up on that stand and claimed she was the one who did the chloroform searches. BULL
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 5:04 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• I don't think so...she said, that she gave that information to the prosecution during the deposition.
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 5:05 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• hopefully though the jury will take the more important stuff into consideration. like all the circumstancial evidence the prosecution has brought forward, the fact Casey is a pathological liar/sociopath, and really, if she were sooo innocent why would she purposely sit in jail for 3 years instead of come forward with this story 3 years ago!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 5:05 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Yep
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 5:11 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• I'm sure she's doing what she has to do to defend her daughter...any of us with children (daughters/sons) wouldnt want to see them face the death penalty or life in prison...not only is it an embarrassment but it would go against all instinct for her to turn against her daughter even though its obviously the right thing to do. I'm not defending her nor her daughter in any way by saying this but if you have a daughter, look at her and ask yourself what you would HONESTLY do if you were in her shoes...the love for my daughter is so great that I really dont know what I would do...all I know is that this must be incredibly painful and difficult for her.
    mrsbrittbishop

Answer by mrsbrittbishop at 5:16 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Yes- and I think its why Casey does what she does with no fear of consequences- I think her parents have bailed her out and lied for her her entire life- does not seem like she has ever had to take responsibility for anything, ever- hopefully that will change with this verdict. I told my son when he turned 16 and started to drive- you will be making decisions that you will have to live with for life and get yourself into situation I can not get you out of so be smart- its only fair to tell your kids how the world works and hold them accountable-
    soyousay

Answer by soyousay at 8:43 PM on Jun. 23, 2011