Could all the mommas show some love for a little boy? *very sad* AZ and CA moms look at this pic and tell the cops if you see this man!!!! BUMP to keep this up longer so we can have a better chance to find this monster!!!!

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2011/06/20/boy-4-among-dead-in-clearlake-shooting-of-6/

My freinds little 4yr old cousin was murdered June 20th and today they are laying him down in his final resting place. I was wondering if you would please anytime you have free time take 4 minutes out of your time to have 4 minutes of silence for a 4 year old?

http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=236364126380142 <---this is the FB site if you all want to go to it!

ATTENTION MOMS IN CA,AZ keep a look out for this man!!!!

We want this murderer to get his a.s.a.p!

Rest in Peice little man!!!! <3 <3 We love you!!!!

raeyliNlilysmom

Asked by raeyliNlilysmom at 5:16 PM on Jun. 23, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• So sorry for your loss. What a fucking asshole! I hope someone shoots him in the head.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 5:17 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• I'm so sorry hun. Prayers.
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 5:20 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• I never knew him personally I live in Arkansas and they all live in California my friend is pretty torn and i knew this being a site for moms from all over it would be best to give out and recieve any info on this man....but i heard stories and he sounded sweet :) I know he is.....idk how someone could do something that awful.....i hope the cops get him and he pays!!!!!
    raeyliNlilysmom

Comment by raeyliNlilysmom (original poster) at 5:21 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Omg! That bastard! Poor little baby. Im am so sorry and I feel so bad for the parents. Wish there was something I could do. I am so angry that anyone would hurt a sweet baby/child.
    sunsetbeach81

Answer by sunsetbeach81 at 5:22 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• I will let them know they have even more prayers heading their way....thanks ladies im sure they would appreciate them!
    raeyliNlilysmom

Comment by raeyliNlilysmom (original poster) at 5:22 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• holy shit how do people do this i cant help but cry how sickening get this DISGUSTING MONSTER off the streets GOD bless this family and this little boy hes in a safe place now!!!!!!!!!

kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 5:24 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• group hugSo sorry for your loss. I do not know what the hell is going on in this world. He is now a sweet angel. Sending you lots of hugs and support.

sta517

Answer by sta517 at 5:26 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• I am so sorry for the loss. I will keep the family in my prayers.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 5:29 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• That made my whole stomach turn upside down, so they know who did this and he is on the run? sorry I can't pull up the link, was he a relative or anything?? Oh man so sad...
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:30 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• so sad :(
    esmith1984

Answer by esmith1984 at 5:31 PM on Jun. 23, 2011