I just want to announce that I LOVE Little Tummy's Gripe Water!!

I burp my daughter frequently, let her have tummy time or time on her left side (which is supposed to help relieve gas pains), have been VERY careful about what I'm eating, and even tried other gas drops. All of which didn't seem to make much of a difference for my poor baby girl. :/ We ran out of the other drops so I decided to see what Walmart sold for that type of thing. I bought the Little Tummy's and have used it a few times so far. It works within minutes of me giving it to her and after that she sleeps so well. Every time she wakes up in pain from gas it makes me feel so awful, I really hope that these drops really do work and it isn't just coincidence.

Anyway, I just wanted to share this because I'm sure many of you mommies are dealing with a gassy baby as well. :] If you do try it, you should try putting the correct dosage into a bottle and feeding it to baby that way. My daughter didn't like me using what comes with it, so spit a lot of it out the first time we tried it. Also, make sure to refrigerate it after opening and to shake it before each use.

ours

Asked by ours at 5:50 PM on Jun. 23, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I used those drops too. They work GREAT.
    jteffs

Answer by jteffs at 1:55 PM on Jun. 24, 2011