Extreme Couponing? What's your take on this release by Coupon Information Corporation?

I don't see a second season for this show...

http://www.couponinformationcenter.com/extremecoupon.php?st=5fe98

m-avi

Asked by m-avi at 5:55 PM on Jun. 23, 2011 in Entertainment

• 2 different people were caught committing fraud within the first 5 episodes. I quit watching after that, resigned to the fact that those of us who follow the law and do it correctly are condemned to dealing with assholes like those 2 and the impact they will have on our reputation for years to come. I would LOVE to see the show taken off the air, but either way, the damage, unrealistic expectations, and permanent changes are already done.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:55 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• thought it was too good to be true
    esmith1984

Answer by esmith1984 at 6:05 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• yep, I called BS on this show from the beginning. I don't know of any grocery stores near me that don't have a coupon limit
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 6:12 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• I think that Extreme Couponing is an entertainment show and I do believe that some people do it and work at it. I feel that the article is just that an article with a point of view.
    As long as there is an interest and a large viewing audience, it is likely to continue. I have watched one and a half shows. They seem redundant and boring.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 7:25 PM on Jun. 23, 2011