I feel so bad most likely TMI for some but I can use suggestions

So I am due to have my baby Jan 12th (hopefully she comes before) and I feel bad for huibby because of my lack of enthusiasm with sex, I really just don't want a penis anywhere near me and I have no drive or motivation period. Hubby has been completely understanding thank the lord and knows I feel crappy everyday. I feel so bad because I would love to give him some but just cant get in the mood. Granted he is going to have to do without after the baby is born, but no reason why he should have to suffer before! Were used to having a healthy and active sex life so I just feel awful for the poor guy. Any suggestions???

Married2theBest

Asked by Married2theBest at 6:41 PM on Dec. 13, 2008 in Relationships

• As you get closer they say having sex brings on labor. Thats sometimes a good motivator.

Answer by gemgem at 6:45 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• ty gemgem that does motivate me lol
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 7:04 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• you could get him some porno movies and a pocket pussy. sorry, idk what else to say.
    Anonymous

• lol dont be sorry it was a suggestion and I appreciate allof them
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 7:19 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Could you try just relaxing quietly together, no pressure. Cuddle. See if you start feeling more in the mood bit by bit?

Answer by Bmat at 7:20 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• You know I never thought to try that, it is suppsed to rain tonight I love laying in bed listening to it, its very relaxing and sets an intimate mood for me, so tonight I will try yout advice and see where it leads thank you very much
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 7:26 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• There are these toys called masturbation sleeves, you use it with a little lube and it's suppose to feel very real for the guy. You could get one and participate with him. You can do several things, including oral, with it. That way he gets his and you can participate and feel that you've fulfilled his needs, without having actual sex.
    nwdeserangel

Answer by nwdeserangel at 7:33 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• thats very true!!! I never think of these things for myself - pregnancy brain I tell you
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 7:39 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• I've got pregnancy brain most of the time as well. I've got until mid-march and I'm in the same boat as you, sexually. I'd love to get one for me and DH, but he seems a bit skeptical. I should just get one and use it on him and he'll just have to deal, lol!!!!
    nwdeserangel

Answer by nwdeserangel at 7:44 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• lmao ya I hate being like this - I don't feel like myself but I am in the last stretch and then I am praying things go back to normal. I miss being intimate with my husband truthfully but hell it hutrs to even walk cause my daughters head is sp low with all the pressure
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 8:23 PM on Dec. 13, 2008