EX WON'TS TO LIVE IN THE SAME HOUSE TOGETHER AFTER DIVORCE. ANY THOUGHTS?

MIXED

Asked by MIXED at 6:45 PM on Dec. 13, 2008 in Relationships

• If you decide to let him live with you, he will just keep trying to make you fall deeper for him, all the while still not breaking it off with his "friend" because you're still there. Don't do it for your own sake!
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 7:16 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• You mean want? Thats a ridiculous idea. Even if it starts out ok in the end they would have some problems if they start dating other people. Not to mention if kids are involved they might be more confused.

Answer by gemgem at 6:46 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Don't do it. It leaves too many emotions. You need to stay away from him to get over this and it will be hard and you will still feel feelings where you will want him back but they WILL subside and you will get over it and see that it's not worth it. Tell him NO. You need to be away from him.
    Anonymous

• Well what are the reasons behind the divorce? Did someone cheat? Did you just fall out of love? Do you have kids together? Give me some background info please!
    Mommy2girls0207

Answer by Mommy2girls0207 at 6:47 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• She posted another post explaining this already...You can view it in Relationships.
    Anonymous

• If your relationship is fixable why did you get a divorce?
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 6:48 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• bad idea dont do it regardless of the reason if you gonna live together might as well stay married
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 6:50 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• well whats the point of the divorce. usually it means they dont want to be around the person they were married to if it comes to divorce, right?
    carolinagirl820

Answer by carolinagirl820 at 7:02 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Are you saying your ex wants to live together after a divorce. If so, no way! It sounds like he just wants to stay "in" with you.
    nwdeserangel

Answer by nwdeserangel at 7:02 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• I had to chuckle....my ex told my divorce attorney that I was "obligated to let him live with me until our youngest child turns 18 yrs old". Needless to say, after 4 restraining orders, he raped me in the middle of the night. If he is asking to do this and he is at all controlling, he is not letting go and I would be very careful and ABSOLUTELY NOT!!! GL, and PM me if you wanna talk more.
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 8:22 PM on Dec. 13, 2008