I need more sex than my husband... adult content

He is fine having sex only a few times a month but I need it more often. I feel myself getting frustrated and angry. I tried telling him but he is either too tired or doesn't feel like it. We only have sex when he wants to. I haven't strayed yet, but I feel myself getting closer. He is a decade older than me.

Has anyone else felt like this? Any advice? Can a marriage work like this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:22 PM on Jun. 23, 2011 in Relationships

• Don't stray over sex. Sit down and really talk about it. Do not get frustrated or angry during the discussion.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 7:41 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Is sex the only problem or are there more?

If sex is the only issue, consider......

being romantic.
    clean the house.
    cook and serve him like a king.
    start going to gym.
    take up a hobby.
    going to individual therapy.
    opening the marriage.
    marriage therapy.
    sex therapy.
    loads of personal toys.
    invest in porn.
    have an affair.
    read and follow all the self help marriage books on the market.
    masturbation.
    divorce.

Results are not guaranteed. Results vary by person, morals locations and other factors.
    It takes two to tango. If he's not pulling his weight....well not putting in the meat...then it just depends on if it you accept a reduced dose. ;)
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 7:50 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• My man is 10 yrs older than me, he is 46 and actually likes it at least once a day. However, if he doesn't want to do it, he will work me so I get off. Maybe ur hubby will work you if u ask.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 7:58 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Is sex the only issue? Maybe there is a REAL reason to him not wanting to be intimate
    k_hall1784

Answer by k_hall1784 at 7:58 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Sigh...I prefer real people with real questions...not questions from some article someone read. JMO for me.
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 8:10 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Yes, I was with someone who only wanted it on the weekends and I was always the one initiating it even then. It made me feel like shit! I have needs every day, not just on weekends! You can't just set me on a shelf until you feel like picking me up and playing with me.. I left him.. So in my opinion, no, a marriage can't work like that. Leaving him was the best thing I ever did for myself, I was fucking miserable back then. Life is SHORT. Every morning you have a choice. Do you want to be happy?
    Anonymous

• Get a vibrator. Use it in front of him. See how long he lasts.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:30 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• i wouldnt stress over it my DH doesnt want to always have sex but when we wait it out for a week or 2 wkes or more it is even better. i dont nag him too much since i want it more then him he works all the time since he owns his own business so i try to hold off even if i am dyying to hav sex. .....

i agree get a vibrator
    alw06tchs

Answer by alw06tchs at 10:36 AM on Jun. 24, 2011