So i just got to say this..

you can say i consider myself a worry freaky i have a lil girl shes about to turn ... and every time she gets sick i just panic worrry non stop i have to admit sometimes i over do it... i cant help it i just love my little booger so much... and then i stop and think... wow...what i go trought with is nothing.. there moms out there that are born with babies with challenges with handicap with mental disorders with health disorders... they must go through so much and were do they find the strength to be such good parents to find peace with there situation.. i have to say i admire them you guys are such amazing human beings...god bless you..

MylilLondon

Asked by MylilLondon at 7:59 PM on Jun. 23, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• my son has a shunt for hydrocephalus in jan his shunt malfunctioned and shrunk his brain after holes drilled in his head, blood transfusions, and so on and so on, I continue to get called over-protective. Issues or not as mothers its just our job. I might be the wrong person to ask, but I feel super strong about this. Sinus infection, Operations, no matter what be as protective as you want. Thats my philosophy anyway.
    austinpierce

Answer by austinpierce at 8:03 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• i literally feel a whole in my heart right know.. i cant say i know how u feel because it takes someone to be in ur shoes to say so...i can only say that i admire you the love we feel for our child is beyon words.. ill pray for you for god to give you strength and for your child...
    MylilLondon

Comment by MylilLondon (original poster) at 8:08 PM on Jun. 23, 2011