Does your dh make you laugh by saying really silly things? adult content

I was showing my dh that I changed my avatar to a red heart he says mmm...that's nice it reminds me when your bent over when Im doing you from behind.
OMG! I did not expect that...lol it made me smile then laugh I thought that was cute of him to say something like that...lol
Had to share...sorry TMI

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:08 PM on Jun. 23, 2011 in Just for Fun

• sounds just like my husband. He comes up with the best 1 liners and you don't even see them coming. His sense of humor is one of the most attractive things about him. They are so cute sometimes aren't they?
    zoomomto3

Answer by zoomomto3 at 8:12 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• My dh says stuff like that too. And he will switch the first letters of his words to be funny. Like he says pissadeer instead or disappear.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 8:12 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• LOL
    My son ALWAYS says, hey remember that time when.....

Out of nowhere the other day, my dh says, hey mom remember that time I changed the kitty litter naked? It made me laugh because never once in his life has he changed the litter box, let alone naked.
    marybeth927

Answer by marybeth927 at 8:14 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Yep he can turn anything into something sexual haha
    ThatBoysMom

Answer by ThatBoysMom at 8:15 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Yes he makes me laugh all the time it is one of the things I love most about him and one of the things that attracted me to him in the first place.
    cowboysgirl3227

Answer by cowboysgirl3227 at 8:24 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• I'm always laughing because of my S/O. He says some weird stuff sometimes, but it's sooooo funny!!!
    Tink05215

Answer by Tink05215 at 8:29 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Omg, what IS it with guys seeing something sexual in EVERYTHING?? .

.I mean, you could say something true and random like:  " I went to the mailbox to get the mail Honey" and they can come up with ANYTHING to make it a sexual joke, like: "Oh, I'd like to do your hot mailBOX"....LMBO.......it just gets ridiculous. ...I guess after 11 yrs those kinds of 1-liners it can get kind of old but other than that...my husband was gifted with a natural sense of humor and can make anyone laugh!! Including me....I've just heard all the 1-liners regarding sex too much, LOL. :D  I call him 'J--- the riot' all the time.

KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 8:35 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• oh yeah! my DH is one of the funniest men ive ever known. im a big fan of the raunchy comedies & his humor is like that. OR its super dry & it takes me by surprise. his sense of humor is what made us such good friends before we started dating. he says things all the time that not only make me laugh but totally take me by surprise.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 12:07 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Yep. He writes silly songs a TON of them. Here's one he wrote in like 15 minutes.

http://youtu.be/0Mpx-OgiPpw
    CHarlan

Answer by CHarlan at 1:47 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• He knows how to tickle my fancy.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 2:24 PM on Jun. 24, 2011