Is there anything you do just for you?

How do you show yourself you're worth it?

sugamama3

Asked by sugamama3 at 8:17 PM on Jun. 23, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I get a mani and pedi every once in awhile. I love getting massages also.
    SweetPea726

Answer by SweetPea726 at 7:18 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• I have a glass of wine when I come home from work.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 8:22 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• workout
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:24 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• I enjoy taking me time. I think about what I really want not need. If it is for something I really want I have no qualms about spending money on it. This would be my hobby of beadwork. I have no regrets about spending on that cause it makes me happy. Good thing it is the only hobby I enjoy. :)
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 8:25 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• I go shopping every now and then. I'm trying to update my wardrobe a little at a time. I only do it when I know we have a little extra money laying around, however.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 8:29 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• I color my hair about 3X a year (it's black so I don't have to do it as often) ... I do my nails several times a month (buy the $5/6 kits and do them at home) ... I buy special shower gel (it takes me about 2 months to use one bottle so I allow myself to buy the $$$ ones).
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 8:31 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• I get my hair done monthly and nails!
    hazeleyezmommy

Answer by hazeleyezmommy at 8:35 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• I do little things for myself, buy new nail polish, work on my hobies, take time out to read or nap, wander around second hand stores. I also like to do things for others' so I will bake and share with neighbors, or do something special for someone else. :-) My sweetie just brought me a bouquet of flowers from outside .. Awe. Once in awhile I go to the salon for some pampering ( I am a Cosmetologist so I usually do my own). I must add I do hang out on the internet- especially CM just for me.
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 8:35 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• I go shopping and buy myself something I like or want (which isn't often but recently bought me a sleeveless summer dress and it is purple one of my fav colors. I am pleased .
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 11:32 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• i will shop every now and then for myself
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 10:15 AM on Jun. 24, 2011