What did you do today?

What was your day like? Mine was pretty cool. My family and I drove to Clingmans Dome in the Smoky Mountains. I've never seen anything like that before. It was pretty foggy up there but the drive was beautiful. I am tired...

Autumn07

Asked by Autumn07 at 8:21 PM on Jun. 23, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Hey sounds like fun. I live in Cleveland, TN not far from there and yes isn't it a gorgeous site.  I went and paid bills and bought groceries with my mom, sister, my 2 girls, and my 3 month old nephew.  So exciting....I think I'd have rather have climbed that straight up 1/2 mile path up to Clingman's Dome...lol.  

luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 8:31 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• My husband got woke up early and told he had to be in uniform on base in 20 mins. Its a 20 min drive :/ He was late, and his supervisor told him he had to go speak to the commander :(

The commander handed him his TSgt stripes and told him congrats, LOL.

I went to Walmart, Sam's Club, and Staple & Spice for grocery shopping. Staple & Spice is where I go to get the vegan cheese/ice cream for my little one who's allergic to milk :/
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 8:25 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Not too much today .... washed some clothes, took the dog out a few times, scooped the kitty pans, fixed supper and after all my shows go off (probably around midnight or so) I will vacuum.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 8:26 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Went to work, ran to Bass Pro to return something, at lunch, drove a friend home because her ride had a emergency appointment for her daughter, went to the verizon store to trade out my broken cell phone, went to my differential equations class, made dinner, fed my dogs and cats, got my son to bed, and am now starting my homework.
    amandajoy21

Answer by amandajoy21 at 8:30 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• worked and went to school
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:30 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Spent the day doing pre-funeral, funeral, and post-funeral activities. .and assisting my parents from place to place, as they no longer drive and use a walker/cane. And sweated a ton. Also, had my 6yo to handle.
    Its only 730pm, and I could go to bed.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 8:34 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• I played with my daughter most of the morning, watched a movie, and then I had to go shopping for new pants for work. I work tonight and need to wear black pants but my preggo butt doesn't fit into any of mine, also had McDonalds.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 8:38 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• I've had a pretty laid back day.

Let's see. Didn't get up until around 10.. Showered, had coffee.. Went out for a mani/pedi.. Met my husband for lunch. Came home, worked out, watched Jaan-E-Maan, and spent sometime on CM now.. Yep so far that has pretty much been my day.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 8:43 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• I spent all say with DS and my nephew. Making bubbles, drawing on the sidewalk with chalk, swimming, and now we're bbqing.
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 9:07 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Showered, coffee, went into town to exchange library books, pulled weeds from 2 of the  flower gardens, mowed , started and finished a very difficult wallpaper project. Overhead, slanted sides and sides. About 12' long. It was horrible- I developed turret's about 1/4 th of the way through- but it's done and looks great.  (old farmhouse hallway)   Made steaks on the grill.   and now I am relaxing.  

LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 9:13 PM on Jun. 23, 2011