Embarrassing moment?

I had a bit of an embarrassing moment this afternoon. Went out shopping and got very hungry, so I went to the McDonald's drive thru. I just ordered a burger and a fruit smoothie. When I got to the window the guy gave me the burger and said the smoothie would take another minute. He was gone for maybe a minute and when he came back I already had almost half of my burger gone....his eyes got big and he made a comment about how I must have been VERY hungry to eat it that quickly.....Anyone else want to share embarrassing preggo moments?

AF4life

Asked by AF4life at 8:24 PM on Jun. 23, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Gotta feed that baby hun. LOL.
    zoomomto3

Answer by zoomomto3 at 8:28 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• i don't think that's an embarrassing prego moment...that's just a human moment...everyone does that
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 8:37 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• I'm only 6 weeks along right now, but I am sooo gassy!!! I share an office with my supervisor and today one accidentally slipped and I think she may have heard it!! (our desks are far apart and there is a lot of noise around so I'm hoping she didn't!) - she also doesn't know I'm prego so that's why I'm anon.
    Anonymous

• I think it was more embarrassing bc it was a Big Mac and I had the sauce all over my face. LOL, Not too embarrassing, just a bit funny I think. He looked at me like I was disgusting, I just smiled and said I am pregnant and drove off.
    AF4life

Comment by AF4life (original poster) at 8:40 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• yea i scared my husband the other night, normally he eats really fast and well that night i was already on my second plate when he was half way through but i was soooooo hungry! and the food was sooooo good lol..... i was so embarassed infront of my husband and my family lol
    bamamommy2009

Answer by bamamommy2009 at 10:21 PM on Jun. 23, 2011