My husband get very frisky today

on the couch snuggeling my husband got very frisky today more than usual and his usual self is a horn ball lol, whats the most amount of PDA you are comfortable letting the kids (teens) see?

julietta22

Asked by julietta22 at 8:39 PM on Jun. 23, 2011 in Teens (13-17)

• I think it is healthy for a teen to see their parents mess around to a degree. Grabbing of the privates would not work in our home but we do grab eachothers butts and such in front of our 14 year old. She likes to see that her parents are still in love after 18 years. She even took a picture of us on vacation a few weeks ago of us hugging. We didn't know she took it but she showed me later. She said she thought it was cute to see her parents being affectionate.
    zoomomto3

Answer by zoomomto3 at 8:53 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Despite what they say kids of any age like to see their parents being affectionate. They may make "get a room" comments, but it makes them feel safe and secure that their parents aren't getting divorced. They do say the best thing you can do for your children is to love each other.
    onethentwins

Answer by onethentwins at 8:58 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• We let my kids see us kiss, hold hands, occasional butt grab, that's it. There is a reason we have a bedroom with a lock.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 9:45 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• I agree with u ^ twinsplus2more
    Chelhaidax

Answer by Chelhaidax at 3:14 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I agree with zoomom...there are definite limits to what is okay, but the occasional tweak or embrace shows that we are still in love, still human, and still approachable. I can say that if my husband tried to do anything outside of bounds when the kids were watching, I would smack his hands and consider it totally disrespectful, but I love grossing my kids out (to some degree). My folks have been married for almost 40 years, and were very much the same. My sibs and I still laugh about their "Sunday afternoon naps", LOL!
    terirose22

Answer by terirose22 at 4:43 AM on Jul. 5, 2011