Never experienced this

In my first pregnancy I never experienced any cramping or braxton hicks at all. I'm almost 37 weeks now with my second pregnancy and the last few days I have been having a lot of cramping like I would with a period (lower abdomen) and it wraps around into my back and I have noticed an increase in discharge (its a creamy white color). This is all in the last 2 - 3 days. Is this normal? What does it mean? Should I worry?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:58 PM on Jun. 23, 2011 in Pregnancy

• the discharge means that you are going to have your bub within the next 3-7 days and cramping i had that too dont know tooo much about the cramping good luck hope all goes well for you during your labour
    Lisa_7777

Answer by Lisa_7777 at 9:06 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• sounds like you lost your plug, and could be some braxton hicks or maybe even contractions that are just irregular? My contractions started in my back and moved around the front of my belly.
    AF4life

Answer by AF4life at 9:15 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Usually braxton hicks contractions are irregular and painless. Really contractions usually feel like menstrual cramps and are regular and get stronger in intensity.
    slick05

Answer by slick05 at 9:21 PM on Jun. 23, 2011