would you be upset? my dad blew off my daughters first birthday party so he can chat with his online girlfriends

he is always putting these online ppl b4 anyone else im just sick of it

bonnie-jo

Asked by bonnie-jo at 7:03 PM on Dec. 13, 2008 in Relationships

• I'd let him know how you feel -if you haven't already. I would then distance yourself for a while. If it were me and my Dad blew off a family affair for internet chat buddies then I would be upset also : (
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 7:11 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• I would be quite irritated! It is one thing to leave early or come late or something, but not showing up entirely is rude and you should let him know that although it may not hurt your daughters feelings yet (because she is young) it hurts your feelings. i would just be nice about it, but let him know.
    hopefulsynclare

Answer by hopefulsynclare at 8:18 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• yeah i would
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 8:42 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Tell him to get out of the fantasy of the internet and get back into the real world.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 6:28 AM on Dec. 14, 2008