Does your SO help around the house?

I do all the house work and i do everything with our one year old and i cook and usually have his bath water ran when he gets home. Its never been a problem til now. Im not very far preganant just 7 wks. But im so tired and every little thing has been stressin me i could use some help!!!

What does your SO do for you?

luvmy2kids91

Asked by luvmy2kids91 at 9:02 PM on Jun. 23, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i do everything. sometimes it can be upsetting to do all the work, but most of the time it works for us.
    happy-go-lucky

Answer by happy-go-lucky at 9:04 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• I did everything just about up until a few weeks ago. I'm close to my due date and my hubby helps me out a lot. He takes care of our daughter when he gets home from work, and he helps clean the house on his days off.
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 9:06 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• I do everything. He doesn't even take care of his dinner dishes. They sit until I do it. :)
    marybeth927

Answer by marybeth927 at 9:08 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• I am able to work from home, so since I'm here more I do more, but when DH is here he is equal partner helping out...he does dishes, laundry, bathes the kids, cooks for them, brushes their teeth, straightens up, does the lawn and car maintenance, garbage and recycling, he irons his own clothes for work and makes me coffee every morning.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 9:08 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Thats so sweet of him!!!
    luvmy2kids91

Comment by luvmy2kids91 (original poster) at 9:09 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• We both share the household chores, dinner and the kids.. It doesn't fall on one person. We do for each other as well as what needs to be done.. We have our lazy moments but it still gets done LOL..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 9:15 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Sure does! Mostly by not MAKING messes. He works a 50+ hour week and still helps out

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:16 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• did he just wanna help you or did you have to make him help you?
    luvmy2kids91

Comment by luvmy2kids91 (original poster) at 9:16 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Friday-Monday my husband is on dishes duty lol. He also cleans the outside of the house and cleans the main bathroom. He folds laundry but after my brand new blue towels turned bleached he isnt aloud to use my washer lol. Every night he puts dinner in containers and away in the fridge.
    RhiaSanchez

Answer by RhiaSanchez at 9:26 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• We share all responsibilities 50/50.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 9:51 PM on Jun. 23, 2011