Has Facebook ever caused problems for you or made you feel bad?

Something you posted? Something someone else posted? Something you found out about (maybe a girl's night out you weren't invited to or a kids bday party)? Or maybe you found out your husband is friends with his first love...and, and, and.... Sometimes I wonder why I even have a fb account.

Syphon

Asked by Syphon at 9:09 PM on Jun. 23, 2011 in Technology

• no, i dont post too often and when i do its rarely anything important, i read other's posts and laugh most of the time. i dont play into drama that's what they want you to do.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 9:48 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Only from 2 family members that thought they could tell me how to live my life, who I can be friends with and how to raise my child. Funny thing is 1 of those relatives is about 12 years younger than me. Those 2 family members (mother and daughter) just don't like the fact that I finally got a backbone and stood up to them. I don't take crap from anyone anymore and they don't like it. I called my cousin out on her being disrespectful to me, her elder and that when she treated me like family I would treat her like family. I then deleted them off my Facebook.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:12 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• The in-laws had a huge FB scandal. I sat back and laughed.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 9:11 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• we have had hubbies family members stalk us.. an we found out his mother was talking so much crap about us.. she didnt think we saw it but hubby soon confronted her an she wonders why she isnt apart of our lives!
    akalei

Answer by akalei at 9:15 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• I haven't... I just don't buy into the drama. I have been entertained by others acting childish though.
    My MIL's method of attack is thru e-mail... I would NOT let her on my FB... no way!! LOL

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 9:18 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• No but I am careful what I post.
    zoomomto3

Answer by zoomomto3 at 9:24 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Yeah...too much drama for me. People that are close to me have my email address and phone number so my fb account has been deleted since january...
    soldierluvr0407

Answer by soldierluvr0407 at 10:25 PM on Jun. 23, 2011