What are your favorite Gameshows right now??

Back in the day...we loved The Newlywed Game...I'm so glad they have a new version although, I still like to watch the old one...it's so corny now, but it was top notch then! :D

I have recently started taping;  Baggage, The Newlywed Game, Love Triangle & Lingo.....(some of them I watch when there is absolutely nothing on out of 250 channels, geez.  Never thought I'd hear myself say THAT!!!

I think I have 'burn-out' on reality tv, dancing, singing shows, drama etc., so lately I've been tuning into GSN (gameshow network) for something we can guess at or play along when we watch.  I've noticed we all laugh alot more together and I love that !!   

What gameshows do you and/or your family like to watch??

KellyGirl_TX

Asked by KellyGirl_TX at 9:10 PM on Jun. 23, 2011 in Just for Fun

• i just watch the price is right, wheel of fortune and jeopardy oh i also like minute to win it!
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 10:08 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Baggage for me. :-)
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 9:15 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• I have always loved Family Feud
    AntoinetteF

Answer by AntoinetteF at 9:24 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Wipe-Out or Minute to win it
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 11:36 PM on Jun. 23, 2011