Credits

Is there a way to get through these credits a little faster. I've been trying to do the "To do today" list, but I run out of things to do... I want to level up sometime soon, but 425 credits seems a long way off.

marybeth927

Asked by marybeth927 at 9:28 PM on Jun. 23, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Yes there is a way to get xtra credits....in the crazy for credits section!! One of the moms put me on. I'll inbox u the details.
    LittlesMom549

Answer by LittlesMom549 at 2:19 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• The method I use is to vote up all the answers to my questions I posted the day before (unless they are nasty mean), then go to a certain category and bump and answer until I tire of that, then I go in search of material for new questions to post.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 4:37 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• why do u want more credits?
    it ok, but just wondering, what will u get from it
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 1:17 AM on Jun. 25, 2011

• I don't really know. I just want them. I want to level up. LOL I just want them because I don't have them.
    marybeth927

Comment by marybeth927 (original poster) at 1:18 AM on Jun. 25, 2011