Help! My DH has very bad allergies?

I hate seeing him like this he uses nasal spray and so forth and he does go to the family doctor & allergy doctor ...of course they are the ones that prescribe him his medication. But nothing seems to work:(

I tell him to visit an ENT (Ear, nose and Throat) Doctor maybe they can help.
What do u think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:18 PM on Dec. 13, 2008 in Health

• Advise your husband to visit and ENT at least once. Also have him ask if Sinus lage/irrigation could be helpful It has made a world of difference for three people in my immediate family.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 7:25 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• not really sure what to do.. maybe try a dermatologist though. and if his medications doesnt work he really needs to get different stuff..

i hope he will feel better soon. :(
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 7:22 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Do you have anything in your house that could cause his allergies to be so bad? I have severe allergies as well, I have a dog. I shouldn't, but I do. So, I live with it. I use Claritin, Nasonex, sometimes Sudafed where it's real bad. I also use a warm air vaporizer and air purifier. Maybe I should just get rid of the damn dog....sigh...........
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 7:27 PM on Dec. 13, 2008