If you could meet a famous woman from history that you admire, who would it be and why?

I would have loved to have met Queen Elizabeth I of England because she was such a strong leader and was one of the greatest monarchs of England. I admire her because she had survived in a man's world and survived many attempts to end her life. She was so far ahead of her time. Her reign is considered the Golden Age of England.

maggiebgood

Asked by maggiebgood at 9:44 PM on Jun. 23, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Annie Oakley. I love that she was so passionate and good at shooting..se have that in common. =] Oh, and Bettie Page..she really helped women be more open about things!
    .MhacFoirfe.

Answer by .MhacFoirfe. at 9:52 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Clamity Jane or Annie Oakley.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 9:54 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Calamity
    pookiekins34

• Eve so I could slap the damn fruit out of her hand and we could all have pleasant birthing experiences lol
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 10:04 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• I would either want to meet Joan of Arc - that amount of courage, leadership, and faith I would just want to see and hear! Or John Adams's wife - because she must have been so strong and tenacious, intelligent, and she was able to cope with so much I would just want to know what got her through it all.
    Jmomma532

Answer by Jmomma532 at 10:08 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Laura Ingalls Wilder
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 10:14 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Recent history ...........Eleanor Roosevelt

Older history .............. Quuen Elizabeth 1 and Eleanor of Aquitaine .
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 10:45 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• I am with you on this one, I love Queen Elizabeth I, I admire her so much and read or watch anything to do with her, she was a great leader.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 11:03 PM on Jun. 23, 2011