How do I know if my dog is pregnant???? lol!!!

H-Tina

Asked by H-Tina at 9:47 PM on Jun. 23, 2011 in Pets

• By taking her to the vet, or waiting for her to get larger.
    If there is another way I don't know it.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 9:49 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Well her nipples will get bigger, so will her tummy. She may also vomit,sleep a lot and have mood swings lol....Just like a woman !
    Amberlovesher3

Answer by Amberlovesher3 at 9:49 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Did you see her get "hooked up"? If you did, she is probably pregnant. Otherwise, I agree bigger boobs, bigger belly, and some mood swings. :)
    marybeth927

Answer by marybeth927 at 9:51 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• All of the above. I used to breed Dalmatians and the first sign our female showed was her nipples got huge.
    zoomomto3

Answer by zoomomto3 at 9:54 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• I agree with the hook up but depending how old she is she will pant a lot more and want much more attention then normal
    tabbe

Answer by tabbe at 9:56 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Oh yes! I remember the cuddling while she was pregnant. She loved it and her belly being massaged!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 8:13 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• If u have a stethescope,u can hear the heartbeats. She will waddle when she walks. Gestation is between 62 and 65 days! Any more questions u can message me and we will talk.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 9:37 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• My dog gets false pregnancies, so the only way to know for sure is an x ray and palpation from the vet ASAP! That way you can take care of her the best way possible because you know for sure. false pregnancies have all the symptoms of real ones, lactation big boobs and all!
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:00 PM on Jun. 24, 2011

• look at her hoohah, if it is still swollen she could be pregnant, after a dog goes into heat her hoohah goes back to normal but if she's pregnant it will stay swollen
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:41 PM on Jun. 24, 2011