Do you use an air freshner after you...

take a dump?
My DH says all it does is mask the poop smell, I tell him it doesn't stink that bad but when they do I guess he is right...lol

When I was younger in my 20's I would burn a match and quickly turn it off some how that worked great...(the smoke would kill the smell) Once you get married u don't care as much anymore...lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:23 PM on Dec. 13, 2008 in Just for Fun

• OMG, there is nothing I hate more than the smell of someone taking a dump with flowery citrus on top of it!! My dad used to spray that crap and it would make me sick! Light a match! It works better but spare me the sweet crappy smell.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 7:33 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• We use Orange Citrus spray. It works really good. My DH and son's are stinky....giggles...
    I've tried all kinds of sprays..this one works the best for my smelly bathroom...LOL
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 7:31 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• It's one thing smelling poop but it stinks even worse with a combination of flowers and poop combined! I'd rather buy those toilet fresheners you hang on your toilet that have that minty smell.
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 7:36 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• right now i have some kind of "odor neutralizer" in the bathroom that i spray sometimes when it smells really bad. it helps somewhat, lol. my daughter (she is 3) makes me spray it every time she poops tho, lol!!
    katvixenstar

Answer by katvixenstar at 7:42 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• I know you all will think I am a prude but I am old school and I think the term "take a dump" is sooooooooooooo unlady like! To answer the question, usually I do not use air freshener after pooping. lol
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 7:50 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• LaurenKaye.29....we spray it afterward so it will clear the path for the next person....of course the waiting period can be up to 30 minutes. They totally destroy the air quality in there.....lol : )
    I can't let my sons play with matches~ they're likely to try to set their crap on fire...Cracking up here : )
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 7:50 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Taking a dump isn't lady like but pooping is? Wouldn't you rather be more lady like and relieve your bowels? Not being rude just laughing at the terms we use these days...giggles
    Anonymous

• That 30 minute waiting period is harsh when the smell travels into the next room..bluck!!
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 7:54 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Growing up, I was never allowed to say poop or pee. We had to say bm or urinate. To me, that's even more disgusting!!!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 7:55 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• I was allowed to poop or pee, but crap,shit, dump, piss, etc would have been unheard of from my mother. She would have smacked me if I used that talk. My dad on the other hand, has a bad habit of this language. Oh well...
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 8:12 PM on Dec. 13, 2008