How can i determaine my true amount of weeks im pregnate

I was two days late in april and then only had a discharge like fluid for twodays.so I took a test first one was two lines horizonal.the next month it was the same thing only one day.so I took another test it was a plus sighn, then I want to the drs they said the test was faint aswell but positive. So I got blood work and it said I'm two weeks. But I did the pregnacy calculator on line from my last norml mentral in feb said I was 8weeks.I have been feeling sick for the past month. So I'm so confused. I have all the symptoms but way early so can a blood test be wrong?

tabbe

Asked by tabbe at 9:53 PM on Jun. 23, 2011 in Pregnancy

• You probably won't be able to tell until your first O/B visit and they do an ultrasound. Congrats!!
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 9:58 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Hun when was the last time you had a period?
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 9:58 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• My last period was on feb 18 and I'm always on time
    tabbe

Comment by tabbe (original poster) at 10:34 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• The blood test they did probably measured your hcg levels. They are probably saying that you are two weeks pregnant based on what your hcg levels were. Do you know what they were? They are suppose to double about every 2 to 3 days. If you think that you are father along your hcg levels could be low because have an etopic pregnancy. If you are really convinced that you are father along I would ask for them to do another blood test in a couple of days to make sure that your hcg levels are doing what they are suppose to do.
    slick05

Answer by slick05 at 10:40 PM on Jun. 23, 2011