What do you think our Lord God wants from us exactly?

This is for anyone to answer, but I would like to hear from the most religious ones, I am curious. I love God and believe in him he has always been there for me and I hope there are alot of you out there that feel the same way. More of us who believe rather than not believe. God Bless You!

Butterfly1108

Asked by Butterfly1108 at 7:28 PM on Dec. 13, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• Micah 6:8: And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God.  (NIV)

TeeJai

Answer by TeeJai at 11:49 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• He wants us to be with him.
    Anonymous

• Whenever i find out his phone number i will ask him why there is so much misery on this world, why my grandfather had to die because of cancer, why my mother almost died because of cancer and why my grandmother got killed at age 47. And i will also ask him why i had a miscarriage a few years ago.

As you can tell, im not religious at all. Because there is no such thing as god. if you think "he" helped you so much, then you just had a lot of luck. but i dont believe that there is a dude sitting some where who controls you.

I do accept and respect everyone who is religious, but i do not believe all this crap about someone who doesnt excist. Im not willing to live by a book ... i live how i think its good and right for me and my family. i want to be myself and not what a book wants me to be.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 7:46 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Total devotion to Him.
    Sis.Jackson

Answer by Sis.Jackson at 9:15 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• m.robertson811: I can see exactly why you feel that way, somehow somewhere something or somebody told you that GOD was responsiable for all that but NO that's not true.

Real truth is that HE DIDNT do ANY OF THAT! Somebody misinformed you, GOD IS ONLY GOOD! Everybody Blames God but he is Good and only GOOD. He's not some yin-yang where he is a little good and a little evil.
    SOMEBODY LIED TO YOU, I am so sorry I know cause they lied to me too. Until I searched for myself and found no they were wrong!
    ANSWER: God wants up happy, Happy is the man who lives by the word of God! God is pleased by our FAITH in Him and His Word.
    mommiesgirls

Answer by mommiesgirls at 9:31 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• I'm Agnostic, but I would think God (if he/she/it exists) would want us to love each other, have genuine respect for each other, not be racist, and to treat everyone as we would like to be treated...I do quite like The Golden Rule.
    Anonymous

• To do his will and not our own and to put him first. and to spread his word and to live they way that he wants us to live. Pray and do what the bible says to do... God bless

hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 10:07 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Faith. I think alot of the times that what we are supposed to do is just not doubt. Even when times are hard and things are bad, we should still be able to praise his name.
    bastianmami

Answer by bastianmami at 10:17 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• While here on this earth we as Believers have been commissioned to Share the Gospel of Jesus Christ. It wasn't His intention that any should perish but that ALL would come to repentance and Faith in Him. It is His desire to see mankind saved. First of all and must importance is Sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Second: Encouraging and Lifting up one another. To not give up and be weary... To love Him with all our heart and soul. He desires an intimate relationship with you as a believer. How to do that is being in His Wod daily, through prayer and church attendance. Butterfly just love Him and Serve Him!
    heavenschild99

Answer by heavenschild99 at 11:42 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• I believe he expects many things from us. Perhaps most importantly the acceptance of Jesus Christ as your lord and savior.
    erikarad

Answer by erikarad at 11:59 PM on Dec. 13, 2008