Do you perfer tampons or pads?

At at what age can a young girl start using a tampon?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:31 PM on Dec. 13, 2008 in Health

• I prefer Insteads. Have you tried them? Never use anything else! Girls can use tampons as soon as they start their periods! ( Mom is that you?) LOL! My mom told me I had to wait until after I was married!!!!!!
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 7:32 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• I prefer pads. I always have unless i'm swimming.
    Anonymous

• What are insteads?
    Anonymous

• i preffer pads have never used tampons. hey my mom told me i couldnt use them till i got married too.lol
    rosepetalluv

Answer by rosepetalluv at 7:34 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• pregnancy so i dont have to use eithwe lol

I prefer tampons, as for my daughter I would probably start her on pads until she hits 15 or 16 that way she is more familiar with things we start periods early in our family like at 11 and that to me is just too young for a tampon, thats just my opinion though
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 7:36 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• I use a tampon and a mini pad....I always seem to have accidents because I always have a heavy flow. I don't about the girls age because I have son's.
    Anonymous

• Insteads are sold at Walmart and Walgreens. They kind of look like a diaphragm. It folds, you insert it and viola. A little cup. You can't feel it and you can wear it 8 - 12 hrs. Do I sound like a commercial? Hey, I could do an infomerial. Maybe post a video of how to do it on Youtube???? LOL!
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 7:39 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Oh I have to have tampons. (When I'm not pregnant lmao)

I used pads until I was about 15. I was on a field trip with ROTC and I started my period. I bought my first pack of tampons on base LOL! After that, I couldn't go back to pads. I don't like that gushy feeling : /
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 7:40 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• girls shouldnt start wearing tampons until they first had sex... it can happen that the tampon will break the hymen. It actually happened to a friend of mine.

I dont wear tampons, only pads. But thats because no matter what brand i use, i get like an allergic infection from tampons. :-/ Sucks in summertime
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 7:50 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Tampons. Started when I was around 14.

Funny story - my best friend was the first of our group to begin using them in the 8th grade. She decided to use her very first tampon at school, and put it in without a problem. When she started walking bowlegged, we found out she'd put it in, applicator and all.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 7:51 PM on Dec. 13, 2008