Do you laugh when...,

Someone falls(if they aren't hurt of course)? I do but try not to.

LaurenKaye29

Asked by LaurenKaye29 at 7:37 PM on Dec. 13, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Guilty!!!!

Hell I laugh when I fall
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 7:43 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• LOL yes and I feel bad and I wish I could say it was involuntary but we CAN control it you know.. it's just so hard! lmao i had a friend that tripped down the last two steps because she lost her balance sneezing AND let out a little fart! omg I couldn't stop laughing!
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 7:44 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• I think its funny when I fall on my ass, especially in the ice.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 7:44 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Yeah I do. Hey, its hard not to laugh when you see someone do something funny and its not like you're in their face with a "HA HA!" lol. Besides, I'm sure they would laugh too if they saw you fall (if they weren't already laughing when they did).

Its the simple things in life, like laughter for example, that make it all worth while ^_^
    Deathlilly

Answer by Deathlilly at 7:44 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• lol sweetvietchic
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 7:45 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• rolling on floorNot only do I laugh I cross my legs and bend over and hold my crotch so I don't pee my sock! I get this sick sense of humor from my Dad...I am lucky to get "are you okay" out before I crack up.

salexander

Answer by salexander at 7:45 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Yep, I do. I don't apologize for it. If its funny, I'm going to laugh.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 7:46 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• salexander, you crack me up!! My dad also has a sick sense of humor and I've gotten bitched out for being the same way.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 7:47 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• of course, who doesn't ? my daughter went down to the basement yesterday to do laundry and i heard her fall down the steps. i was laughing when she came back up. (thank god so was she)
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 7:50 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• I have to see the fall in order to laugh. If I hear a big boom I'll run to see if the person is alright but if they are, I'm ok.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 7:52 PM on Dec. 13, 2008