what to do if your in love with somebody that doesnt love you back?

dont know what to do im hurting

tjenae

Asked by tjenae at 7:44 PM on Dec. 13, 2008 in Relationships

• As much as it would hurt, walk away and rebuild your life. That's all you can do.
    nwdeserangel

Answer by nwdeserangel at 7:46 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• I'm sorry your going throught that but really the only thing that you can do is move on or you will continue to hurt. Your going to have to give up on him if you know he does not feel the same and close the wound. There is someone else out there for you, i'm sure.
    Anonymous

• Ya..... Walk away, something better is out there. I used to feel life without him would suck, then life always ended up better cause he didn't hurt me anymore.... You are the one who's worth being happy!!! Don't ever forget that!
    Anonymous

• most females STAY n' pretend that they don't know. Others find the strength EVENTUALLY to walk away. Who wants to spend the rest of their life unhappy-many so don't feel alone cause there's a lot of people that are MARRIED going threw that TRUST. Belive in your worth as a person. a female than a WOMAN. If you don't feel your worth it than who else will? self respect n' dignity is all we truly have. Keep yo head up cause no matter how old you are WE all have once been there. Good luck 2u n' I hope u find yourself again, cause falling in love with self is the best feeling ever. never under estimate the power of ur love 4 ur child 2 give u that extra 2 do what is need as well remember that no matter what ANYONE tells u-it's u who has 2 live with it, u that has 2 lay @ night thinking n' going threw what u are n' no one knows ur situation as well as u do. take care
    Anonymous