Just caught hubby.....

just caught hubby an son dancing in the living room to classical music!! how stinkin cute is that?!?! our son was cracking up an had the biggest smile on his face

what have you caught your hubbies/boyfriends/partners doing extremely cute-ly with your children?

akalei

Asked by akalei at 10:06 PM on Jun. 23, 2011 in General Parenting

• Aww! I caught my hubby with a princess hat on having a tea party with our daughters. Funniest thing ever!
    lizi.clawson

Answer by lizi.clawson at 10:09 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Aw..that's so cute!!!! About a month ago, I came out of the bathroom to find my dad and my 7 year old niece playing playdough at the dining room table. She was telling him what to do and he was following her directions!! I haven't seen my dad doing that since his MS got bad. I now have pictures of that. Which was kinda hard because I had use of only 1 arm due to surgery less than 5 hours before that.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:09 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• aww :) i love having those happy memories sometimes the post on here are so sad an not very happy. i thought it would be nice to have a happy post for a little while :)
    akalei

Comment by akalei (original poster) at 10:11 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Aww. I asked hubby to help our son (5) get ready once and when I walked by the bathroom I saw he was putting deodorant on him. lol. He ended up with a dab of shaving cream on his nose too. It was such a guy moment so I let them "get ready."
    ThatBoysMom

Answer by ThatBoysMom at 10:14 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• With my daughters , catching garter snakes in the garden . The girls were 5 and 7 at the ime .
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 10:21 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• Piling leaves at the bottom of the slide one fall. They were all taking turns sliding into the leaves. And after that the kids all dog piled DH. Lots of laughing.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 1:49 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• I caught my hubby dressed up in princess clothes playing tea party with my daughters lol a dad's work never done.
    mizzcjlj4

Answer by mizzcjlj4 at 1:53 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• Awww, that's adorable! I've caught my DH tickling the snot outta our kids before- I just love it :)
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 8:20 AM on Jun. 24, 2011