Do any of you feel sad?

I have 3 babies. My ds is 20, dd is 14, and dd is 9. I am so sad some days...my BABY is 9. She is almost as tall as I am and I miss that baby stage terribly. Do any of you with older kids ever feel this way?

zoomomto3

Asked by zoomomto3 at 10:07 PM on Jun. 23, 2011 in General Parenting

• My mom says that's what grandbabies are for. :)
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 10:08 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• I can't wait. LOL
    zoomomto3

Comment by zoomomto3 (original poster) at 10:13 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• My son is 9 months old but I was just telling my mom this morning how sad I am that he's growing so fast!
    PANZONSMOM

Answer by PANZONSMOM at 10:19 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• My daughter is only almost 4 and I already feel that way! LOL its like she went from 8mth to 8 !!!!!!!!!! She didnt stay a baby long at all!!!
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 10:19 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• YES! My bonus children are 17yo, 15yo, and my bio is 11yo.... I wimper all the time because no more babies! I tell the 11yo that she will ALWAYS be my baby, even though she will/should/must/with my blessing grow up! I loved being a mom to a tiny, preemie baby and will absolutely love, cherish, and miss those wonderful days and hours when I got to stay home with her.... feeding, cooing, rocking, napping.... sigh!
    Jmomma532

Answer by Jmomma532 at 10:21 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• My daughter is 7......Just 7...........

Everytime she gets off the bus .....she skips down the road.....

And I want to cry......I could cry about it right now...

Because I know one day that she will be skipping off to college one day...

I wish she was in diapers again...how I miss that.!!
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 11:51 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• mandielynn23: lol. my mom said the same thing when we were 10 and 12 and contiplated more kids...
    then she got a cat... lol.
    then I moved out and all my friends were having kids and I wasn't ready.. so I got a cat, lmao... it worked to.. until we moved and couldn't take our cat with us, so i gave it to my grandfather (he has a large yard so being indoor outdoor cat it was great for him).. and then I got pregnant, lmao.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:12 AM on Jun. 24, 2011