How many moms with grown children want to have another baby?

I can't have anymore but that is pobably a good thing. How many of you would like to start over and have another baby?

zoomomto3

Asked by zoomomto3 at 10:09 PM on Jun. 23, 2011 in General Parenting

• My MIL ... she is 74 and would have another one if her health would allow it.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 10:31 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• I did...my oldest and youngest are 20 years apart in age...
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 10:42 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• I don't know if it would be something that I would eventually do (my kids are small), but my parents did it. There is 21 years between me and my youngest sibling =)
    asmcbride

Answer by asmcbride at 11:53 PM on Jun. 23, 2011

• my kids are still babies (3yo and 6 months old). I'm sure I'll go through this when they are older, but like my mom says, that's what grandbabies are for.. and in the mean time.. she got herself a cat, lol.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:16 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• I want another baby.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:36 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• I have a 28 yr old son, 2 daughters 24, a son 11 and a son 9. It's great! The older ones were so wonderful we had to have two more LOL. Honestly, it keeps you young and on top of things. The older ones are very close to their little brothers and give me good advice at times on how to handle things. I like being an older Mom. And a Grandmom! Life is so cool...
    texasfarmmom

Answer by texasfarmmom at 4:23 AM on Jun. 27, 2011