PIOG CatNip Tea for Colic, gas and helps baby sleep.

http://www.herbs2000.com/herbs/herbs_catnip.htm

Has anyone ever tried this? I heard you give them a spoon of it before bed in their bottle.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:55 PM on Dec. 13, 2008 in General Parenting

• Didn't look, won't try, and don't suggest you do either.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 7:59 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• Well yea that's kind of why I was asking...Wanting to know if there is anything wrong with it but you didn't really give a reason..
    Anonymous

• Actually it's very good for colic and reducing an infant's fever, but you should consult an herbalist or practitioner first.
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 8:01 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• I have never heard of this. I don't think I'd try it though. Isn't catnip like a drug for cats? We use gripe water for gas problems with our baby. It's all natural and seems to work great for him. If you do try it, I'd suggest talking to a Dr. first. Let me know how it works out for you.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 8:28 PM on Dec. 13, 2008

• NO. It has nothing to do with cats. Some doctors suggest it. It's an herbal tea
    Anonymous